Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pooped
Brent worked hard on menial chores around the house today. He mowed the lawn, fixed the leaky toilet, caulked my car window (that was flooded due to all the rain), took and picked up Marley from Pre-school, and ran errands for me.
Usually when we are home for the night (rare in student ministry) we eat at the table and usually make our way outside to play. While swinging on the porch tonight Brent said, "WHEW! I'm pooped!". Marley replied, "Dad, all you have to do is say excuse me!". See, we teach her manners. On the other hand she did tell him to "Shut it" at church last night. It looks as if I need to find the student that taught that to her;).
She is growing up too fast, all the while getting more beautiful and straight up hilarious.
She's gone from this tiny tyke....
to this gorgeous big sister...
I wish time would slow down a bit.

No comments: