Sunday, July 25, 2010

SUNDAY SNOTS
It is Sunday.
They are sick, but oh so cute.
Looking at them helps me forget that I missed out on playing outside, listening to my favorite song being sung for the first time at worship, and going to church.
BUT, I praise Him for these precious ones.
We are all together in this little cottage.
Snotty noses and all.
A Sunday nap for Dad.
FB donning a snotty nose, orange marker face, glasses, and THE pocket book that they fought over ALL day.
"But mom, when you're sick you HAVE to watch cartoons!"
So I let them,
bc of that stupid pocket book.
Who can teach sharing and reason with two grumpy sisters?
Frankly, they were just too cute.
Look at that mullet, glasses, chubby thighs, and her hand me down onesie that Jessie bought MR!
So so sweet.
Praise doesn't just happen at church.
I'm prompted to praise when I look at these three faces.

No comments: