Friday, October 3, 2008

It is 1am and I have no freaking idea why I am on here:)
We just got back from a very eventful day. Our ultrasound was scheduled right at lunch/nap time for Marley and then we had to drive two hours to the football game. The ultrasound went well. My lovely placenta is still low but off of my cervix (didn't you want to know that:). Our little family had an hour to kill before meeting up with Olivia, Allen, Kristen, and Brad at the airport so we went to Target of course! I needed pants, I loath maternity pants btw. They absolutely suck. You can try on one pair in a size and it won't fit, then try on another pair in the same size and they fall off! We met up w/everyone and we all took the church van down to Burns. It was so much fun! Marley is in love w/ Allen. Her new phrase thanks to Kristen is "Silly Gooses!".  My child just has to be the life of the party anywhere she goes. It worries me that she takes anyone by the hand. We are blessed to have teenage friends that love on her and treat her so kind. She adores them. Well, the Devils finally won a game and my chaplain husband  and Brad were able to pray after a win not a loss:).  So now I am off to bed at 1:13. 

No comments: