Monday, October 13, 2008

My little gal is completely gifted. First, she has the gift of entertaining people. We were at the doctor for hours and Marley pretty much enchanted every nurse and patient there. Of course she had to yell about having to "pooooop!" when it was super quiet. She finds it amusing bc she really doesn't have to, she knows it annoys me and others find it hilarious (ok so do i). Then she asks if the doctor is taking the baby out today? What the heck? Second, she is gifted in the area of tantrums...uncontrollable tantrums...in the most public places. I try to be fun and take her to the playground in the mall after our dr appointment. Wouldn't you know she has to take off her shoes to play there. For those of you who know my child, you know that Marley insists on shoes at all times...for everyone! After around 10 minutes of just sitting there screaming, "I don't want to! Hold me!" she saw another little girl take her shoes off. Marley bent down, took hers off, and shut down the water works in an instant. Sometimes, all you can do is just sit back and let her deal with it in her own time, never mind how loud or how much she is embarressing me:)

No comments: