Friday, July 17, 2009

Comfortable
After two children I have just grown comfortable being comfortable. The problem is that I'm not comfortable because MY clothes don't fit, but Brent's do. That's right. I'm wearing my husband's t-shirts. This is so contrary to the pre-children Amanda. I love fashion and shopping, but food just happens to be something else that I love. The battle is that I have no idea where to start. A diet is crazy with a three year old. How and what do I cook other than chicken every night? I'm clueless. I want the slimmer, semi-stylish Amanda back. On the other hand. I'm comfortable being here.
Oh. Yes, I'm still running. Well, as much as a big gal like me can run. I would also like to add that I get up at 5:30 am to run. Only because I like Amber;) . One more thing, my dearest friend Bekah is getting married in November. Make no mistake this will be an elegant wedding if it is anything like the bride. So shlumpa-dinka Amanda doesn't want to look frumpy standing at the alter of Daniel Chapel at FU in her J Crew dress.
To Be Continued......

No comments: