Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ONE Year of Sweetness
Tonight we hosted a little birthday dinner for Farrah.
Cupcakes seem to fit her little personality.
So we went with it.
I make a mean lasagna, but decided to try the Pioneer Woman's recipe instead. It was better. I'm not gonna lie.
For some reason, I believe all little girls should have strawberry cake for their first birthday. Marley did and so it was only fit for Farrah to have strawberry as well!
Here is the birthday girl. She still loves sitting in that dang bumbo. It is a must for every parent. It's one of my Wee Trade steals.
Brent brought her cupcake out. I like how he put his hand on his hip to look manly with the pink cupcake;).
After a good cry because Uncle Kyle sings loud and annoying, she calmed down. As you can see the cupcake is quite sweet.
Really? What girl doesn't like cake?

No comments: