Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well, It's a New Year
There has only been one year in my life that I have made a new year's resolution. It was in 2005. As I type, I'M FREAKING OUT! That was FIVE YEARS AGO. I made the decision to start Weight Watchers. Brent and I knew we wanted to have a baby, and I didn't want to gain baby weight on top of what I already weighed. HAHAHA! I can't believe I thought like that. What happened?:)
I ended up loosing around 45 pounds. For seven months of my life, I could fit into anything I wanted. I wasn't limited to certain styles in efforts to hide parts of me that I was ashamed of. In September of that year I found out that I was pregnant with Marley Ruth. We were so happy. So happy that I ate my self silly....or I should say... chubby. After all, I WAS eating for two right? Two babies, five years, and an obscene amount of pounds later I am back. Here. Doing Weight Watchers. I'm hungry already:).
My New Year Resolutions are as follows:
1. Stop being chunky
2. Go to the gym bc I can't get out of my membership:)
3. To do what the Fly Lady tells me
4. Lighten up and play with my kids more
5. Use my creativity as income for my children (ya know, to be all Proverbs 31 and a bag of chips... Baked Lays in my case).
6. To make sure I check my Bible more than Facebook
7. Be sweet to my husband;)
8. To realize that I will fail in my own efforts to accomplish all of these resolutions. In Christ each day is new. I pray that I listen to His Spirit each day and am guided by Him.
This lady is in need of daily guidance. Aren't we all?

No comments: