Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Run Forest!
I went to my friend's wedding a week ago and ran into a old friend named Amy. She was the only other mom there out of all of our friends. Amy is incredibly beautiful and sweet to boot. We talked about our children and the weight gain with two babies. I have had such a hard time. Amy shared that she set a goal and ran a half marathon. Crazy, but for the first time I was intrigued and interested in running. I don't run anywhere! With much research and thought I have decided that I am going to train for a 5k (don't laugh... remember I don't run). After conquering the 5k in September I am going to move on to a half marathon. The cool thing is that two of my former BCSM students are going to run and train with me! Hopefully we can encourage one another to push on! I will keep you up dated with my new adventure. Make no mistake, there will be some complaining:)

No comments: