Friday, August 14, 2009

College Students
I have loved having all of our former BCSM students home for the summer. They have become close friends over the years. For some reason adults have a hard time hanging out with MS and HS students. I'm not sure if they are intimidated, if it takes too much time, they don't like them? Whatever it is, these college students have picked up the slack this summer and hit a home run in terms of serving students and building relationships with them! They have made me take a second look at myself and wonder if I'm giving all of myself or just being half butt. It makes me completely excited that they catch the vision and carry it out. As I type, they are all meeting together to plan a service for the students on Sunday morning. The college students are leading it by themselves, and have let the Spirit lead the planning process. Not to mention that this entire week before they go back to college life, they have painted the entire student building. IT LOOKS STELLAR! I love you guys and I am blown away by the growth I have seen in your lives!
Please Pray for them as they head back to college...
Breanna Mason
Lindsey Alewine
Lauren Alewine
Jordan Limerick
Megan Briscoe
Lindsey Briscoe
Alex Norton
AJ Metcalf
Tyler Snipes
(these are the student volunteers this summer)

No comments: