Thursday, August 20, 2009

So This is Three...
Marley above giving Farrah a "rat"
Quotes from the Day...
Marley in her ballet get-up, " Daddy, don't be afraid. I will teach you how. Hold my hand and dance!"
"Thank you Jesus forever, and ever, and ever, and ever..... have a great day."
"Mom, that was a BEAUTIFUL prayer. Did you like it?"
Me: "Go drag the recycling bin out here on the porch."
Mar: "Okay...."
Two minutes later I have a recycling bin on my porch with nothing in it. She dumped out all the junk. I did say just the bin right? Next time I'll be more clear.
Mar: "Mommy, I'm scared."
Me: "Of what the obscene amount of toys in your room?"
Mar: "That's so silly mom.....The net holding them up!"
Me: "That makes sense. If it falls we're all in trouble."
I love the little energetic gal.

No comments: