Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dumb and Dumber

Well, my day started by taking my very snotty toddler to preschool. Ms Laura didn't have to call me to come pick her up so I consider that a plus. Then off I went to the student room with the wonderful intentions of painting. This is where I get gross...my big toe on my right foot was throbbing. Low and behold I looked down and it was purple with puss coming out:0. I said, "puss"! So, I got my big booty over to my doctor in Hendersonville. Get there and the nurse Melissa (that had been trying 4 ever to have a baby) is due on the exact same day I am, and goes to the same OBGYN! Maybe we will be pushing and screaming at the same time. Then in comes my doctor who looks like the old paintings of Jesus (and who plays Jesus at the Mudd Creek Baptist plays) had to dig out my lovely ingrown toenail!!! Super embaressing yet highly entertaining. Now you were waiting on the dumb part of this, well here it comes. I was famished so I went across the street to grab a wrap from a gourmet sandwich shop. The shop is in this little 1920's house (very quaint and elegant). After I place my order to go I run to the banyo. I laid my keys, wallet, and phone on this antique stand and proceed to peep as Marley says. After all is accomplished I reached down and grabbed all of my belongings. When I walked back up to the counter to get my order the woman was bagging my wrap. I looked down at my wallet and noticed that I had taken a big blue can of Lysol out of the bathroom and carried it out in front of all these nurses (I was near the hospital:) in their scrubs!!! While the cashier wasn't looking, although I'm sure the man behind me was, I hid the Lysol behind the menu stand to be found at a later time:). BTW, wraps appear to be a great choice of food to consume while driving, unless they contain large amounts of dressing that oozes out while you chomp into the tightly wrapped sandwich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. This is hilarious.. Amanda you crack me up!!