Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saving Dolla Bills Ya'll

I confess that I am a spoiled American living above my means. Due to this problem Brent and I have decided that we need to start cutting back on certain luxuries before baby Metcalf #2 makes its debut! During my much needed nap yesterday Brent called Dish and got rid of many of our channels. Now I am proud of him for being wise with our money, but when I actually realized that I lost Project Runway I almost wet my pants (not uncommon for this pregnant gal:). Now the only "girly" show that I have on tivo is Top Model (booo tyra gets on my nerves).  I'm just irritated that I am having a hard time letting go of stupid tv channels. This should not bother me! My compassion kid in Kenya starving should bother me! On top of that I need to stop blogging at 12am. Thants all.

No comments: