Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So, I finally decided to start a blog about our little, but ever growing family.
I should title this page the Preacher's Wife:)  
We'll see. For once we had a day where we did normal family things.
First, I picked Marley up from Preschool bc she was sick and screaming Laura's head off (Laura is a saint of a teacher). Then, we headed off to the grocery store. Marley was an angel in the grocery store, that's how I know she was sick, not to mention the fact that she looked like Snots the dog from Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Brent finally had a REAL day off (w/NO church activities or people calling).  Every meal we ate was straight from the Metcalf kitchen and not from Pescado's! I did go to church and salvage the rest of the white flowers from Jessie's memorial.  I wanted something in my house from that service.  We are still very emotional about loosing Jessie. I can't imagine what Marilynn will do in her spare time.  She spent a year and a half in and out of hospitals and hotels focusing all her attention on Jessie. We look at Marley now and hang on every little expression, word, and tear.  Jessie bought Marley a tshirt in New York. We found it while I was cleaning today. It still fits. She put it on and was saying Jessie bought this for me. I watch her video now just to hear her voice and laugh.
Sometimes I forget that I am pregnant. I am so stoked that I can actually go through a day without puking! I have only gained around 10-12 pounds which is great compared to the 75 I gained w/ Marley Ruth! I'm sure I will gain at least 20 more considering the fact that I just had more than half of a role of chocolate chip cookie dough:)  btw my health guru of a husband had the rest. He know s how to make my day!

No comments: