Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Week:
 
1. Monday: Natalie, Macy, and Jamison came over to play
2. Tuesday: Marley moved into her "big girl bed" (twin:),
we spent the whole freaking day hunting for gas while we were on E, had frappucinos w/my high school friend Lillie.
3. Wednesday: Marley and I went on a gas free excursion around town. We walked to the Library, ate at the Square Root, and then ended up at OP Taylor (where she screamed, "I DO NOT LIKE THAT MOOSE!" very loud). Then we went to church where Brent and I had nursery. Brent had to clean some runny poop off of this three year old boy.  They bonded after that.
4. Thursday: We went to the JV game at home
5. Friday: Marley and I hung out w/my mom (Nana) at Pescado's. Brent went to the Varsity game at Shelby so Mar and I went to my mom and dad's for some fabulous southern cooking! We got home and Marley threw up all over the both of us! She kept crying, "I got my shoes dirty!!!"
6. Saturday: We all went to eat at Outback w/Kyle and gorged ourselves w/ fattening food:)

No comments: