Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Parade
I have a little obsession since I have had Marley. It is my goal to make sure she has a crazy amount of life experiences, especially things my parents didn't do with me. With that said, they never really took me to Christmas Parades. Of course that meant that on Saturday Marley had to experience her first Brevard Christmas Parade. We bundled up in the flipping cold weather and waited hours to see this thing. As we watched we saw old cars, skateboarders, fire trucks, rednecks on their tractors, sweet wrinkled old veterans, the BHS band, and Santa poking his head out of a chimney. As we sat there I wondered why I would put my pregnant self through this torture, but after we came home I was reminded. Marley has had a gleam in her eye about seeing the trumpets, tubas, horses, santa, and the candy canes that were chucked at us:) She has talked all about it. I love her. She is worth every freezing minute. Her eyes and expressions are the reason I do all of this crap:)

No comments: