Thursday, December 18, 2008

I received a phone call Wednesday around 8:30 am from my best friend Tessa. She was upset and delivered the horrible news that one of our childhood friends, Charity Worley, was found dead in her drive way around 6 am. Charity has a little boy that is 16 months old. She is married to Jake Worley who is serving in Iraq. Jake and I also went to school together. Charity used to come over to my house and we would get ready for dances together (we did this often:). We would exchange clothes and do each others makeup. Not too many clothes thought bc she was very tiny. I remember when I got my license Tessa, Charity, and I drove to Hendersonville to see Tom Cruise in the first Mission Impossible. It was my first time driving myself and my friends to a movie. I felt so grown up that night. Charity had a rough life, and I regret not spending more time with her since she moved back to Brevard. Her and Jake visited our church several times. I hope that the police find whoever did this to her (foul play is suspected). Please continue to pray for her husband Jake and son Jayden. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found this, thank you for loving her
Linda

Unknown said...

thank you for loving her
linda