Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Housing Woes
So, as most of you know we will not be buying the house in Williamson Creek. Things just didn't work out. We are hoping that they are still interested in our house, but if not we are just going to go ahead and list it. The funny thing is that our friends The Snipes, The Burgess, and The Walinski's are all hunting for houses in the same price range. Since I have already lived in a house with built in book shelves (the guys are making fun of us for loving them) I will gladly give up those houses to Laura. I don't care about an open floor plan, so I will give all those houses to Brooke. I just want a house that has a place for a dishwasher:) Buying and selling houses can be a whirlwind of emotions. I just want to make sure that our friends know that they come first and I would pass up any house for them! My prayer is that all of us are faithful with our finances and that we would be joyful no matter where God asks us to lay our heads. I also think that Brooke, Laura, and myself should go on a house hunting date. Let's just map out this little town and find houses and buyers for all of us:)

No comments: