Sunday, May 31, 2009

DIZZY
My head is so dizzy from this crazy week. Brent has preached two weeks in a row (that is six services), two nights of youth group, Marley's birthday, dentist, last day of preschool (WATER DAY), pastor's wives dinner, Marley's Birthday party, and then Marley got a virus along w/fever. So I just wanted to throw all of this craziness into one blog. I'll write some more when I am less exhausted;). Here are some pictures from Marley's birthday at preschool. I made cupcakes for her class and then surprised her with balloons for her and the whole class. THEIR EYES WERE WIDE as i walked into the class with the balloons. After preschool we met her daddy for lunch at her favorite spot, Pizza Hut! For dinner we decided to just take her to get ice cream and then walk to the park. It was a quiet and fun day. After we tucked her in Brent and I said a blessing and prayer for her and her future. My heart just wanted to burst thinking about the sweet times and hard times we have had with her over the past three years. She brightens our lives, and makes us see life in a new way. Marley is a burst of fun and humor. She adores people and we know God will do great things through her!
Adonai, Dominick, and Marley (I guess I embarrass her bc she would not pose)
It has been so much fun listening to her talk about her new friends this year. She is Miss Social.
This is Noah. His mom Maggie and I worked at BES together and gave birth a week apart! Now they are in preschool together! He is PRECIOUS! Marley is not allowed to hang w/ him when they are 16;)
Little Farrah is 5 months this week! She is getting so big! We went to Dolly's for ice cream. Each year teenagers we know work there! We can always count on knowing the people who serve ice cream every year!
Birthday girl!

No comments: