Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoa Momma!
We decided to celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday this year. Brent being a pastor and all we figured it would give us more time to show each of our special mothers some attention.
Brent's mom (Debbie) is a sweetheart and has always been wonderful to me. We decided that we would take her to a brick oven pizza place in Hendersonville and then on to make a special Mother's Day plate at Express Yourself Studio. If we used finger prints on our work we were able to get 20% off....so, I made sure Marley Ruth and even little Farrah Blake had their finger prints on the piece. They turned out cute too!
Our pottery! We made a mug for my momma who couldn't come;)
This is how we discipline our children. This technique will be featured on Supper Nanny soon. She comes to us for a lot of advice.
My mom met us for dinner at the place of her choice. Of course, in our family the place of choice is always the Barrel of Crackers.
The two sweeties that make me beam with pride. I love being their momma. Even when they make me wanna pull my hair out. Good thing I have thick hair.
Happy Mother's Day!
Two days late;0

No comments: