Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thoughts on the Grammys:
1. Beyonce hurt my feelings. I love her. So it hurts. Bad. I was just praying Alanis Morrissette was going to pop out and it was just a segway. Nope.
2. Oh dear Taylor Swift, not your best dear. Um. Stevie Nicks is beside you honey.
3. Green Day? American Idiot? Yes please.
4. Carrie Underwood is my favorite Idol. And I HATE current country music.
5. Fergie, I like you. I don't care what they say. BEP's you make our future bright.
6. Mary J and Andrea Bocelli saved it for me. I liked it. Get off me.
7. Ricky Martin. Get. Off. The. Stage. I don't care if you are just presenting.
8. Beyonce is wearing all the coke tabs that I saved for my first grade class room a few years back. Is that the good cause we were saving them for? I can't remember.
9. Why do Michael Jackson videos always include killer whales (or "ORCAS MOMMY!" as my child insists)?
10. Did anyone notice Lady Wawa had something on her face? What a creative gal. It wasn't her poker face either.
11. Taylor Swift trying to rap along w/ M&M and messing up made me giggle. Don't worry girl, we don't know what they were saying either.

1 comment:

KaeLee.Denise said...

SOOOO FUNNY!
I love your humor!